The AWS extension enhances Steadybit's native capabilities to discover and inject chaos within usages of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- State change attack for EC2 instances, e.g., stop, hibernate, terminate and reboot.
- RDS instance discovery
- attack to reboot RDS instances
The Datadog extension makes Datadog information usable within experiments, e.g., to restrict experiment execution to situations where a monitor is in an expected state.
- Gather monitor status information and visualize it
- Use monitor status information as pre-/post-conditions or invariants.
- Report events to Datadog whenever an experiments starts or ends.
The API gateway Kong can be interacted with through the Kong extension. It facilitates verifying how Kong services behave during intermittent outages or when services misbehave.
The Kubernetes extension complements Steadybit's natively supported Kubernetes actions and discoveries.
- Rollout restart attack with an optional check to verify rollout completion
This extension allows to integrate Postman cloud resources within Steadybit.
- Execute collections
A Steadybit check implementation to gather Prometheus metrics within chaos engineering experiment executions. These can be used as checks within experiments, e.g., to implement pre- and post-conditions.
- Execute metric queries
- Support for multiple Prometheus instances